In Contra Costa County and the East Bay, the experienced Northern California team of trial attorneys at David M. Sternberg & Associates offers individuals, and small and medium-sized businesses, the highest quality legal representation at a reasonable cost.
We are able to deliver these services because of our ability to strategically plan your representation with a budget and clear goals in mind. David M. Sternberg, Jacob Barlev, and Robert A. Miller are skilled lawyers with special knowledge and insights into real estate, business, bankruptcy, probate and litigation practice areas.
From initial consultation to the positive outcome we always seek, our firm listens closely to the client's objectives, establishes an atmosphere of trust, provides maximum access to our expertise throughout the process and analyzes his or her legal problem for the most creative, cost-effective solution possible.
David M. Sternberg & Associates — Business Attorneys Who Mean Business
We use our more than 30 years of combined experience and tradition of attentive personal service when addressing issues in these practice areas:
- Real estate law — including foreclosure, leasing transactions, disputes over boundaries and contracts, mechanic's liens, short sales, toxic torts mold, fraud and licensing problems
- Business and commercial law — representation for business startups, administrative hearings, contract drafting, business finance, arbitration and organization, and many more
- Bankruptcy — debtor representation for Chapters 7, 11, 12 and 13, creditor representation, secured debt, exemption planning, bankruptcy fraud, tax debt relief, lien stripping and cram downs
- Probate — for contentious heir disputes, financial elder abuse, estate and trust administration, trust accounting, removal of a trustee and defense of alleged wrongdoing, among others
- Trials, litigation and arbitration — for state and federal court resolutions of real estate, commercial, bankruptcy and probate disputes, mediation, ethics matters, discovery and depositions
For an initial consultation by phone at no charge to you, contact the Walnut Creek real estate lawyers of David M. Sternberg & Associates.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.