In the worlds of business, real estate and probate, some disputes between corporate competitors, family members and fiduciaries can be avoided through mediation and thoughtful negotiation.
Other more contentious disagreements must often be settled in a state or federal courtroom. For this unique challenge, when the stakes are at their highest, a business executive, property owner or disgruntled heir needs quality representation during litigation — a team of battle-tested trial attorneys whose aggressive advocacy and track record set them apart.
Throughout the Bay Area of California, the litigation and arbitration attorneys of the David M. Sternberg & Associates law firm in Walnut Creek are committed to supplying a diverse clientele with experienced, efficient methods of dispute resolution. Our law firm's proven skills in court, and success in representative cases, speaks for itself — and gives our clients confidence that important legal matters are in capable hands.
Business Attorneys Who Mean Business For Your Commercial, Real Estate Or Probate Dispute
- Real estate disputes over boundaries, landlord-tenant issues, contracts, construction defects, toxic torts mold, real estate fraud and licensing matters
- Partnership, LLC and corporate disputes, franchise disputes and allegations of securities fraud
- Bankruptcy disputes, including bankruptcy fraud and dischargeability litigation of nonsupport equalization payments in family law matters as well as tax discharge litigation
- Trust disputes, heir disputes and any probate controversy related to estates, financial elder abuse and defense of alleged wrongdoing
- Defense of lawsuits in state and federal court trials, complex litigation and arbitration at JAMS, AAA and FINRA
For openness to your ideas, strategic planning of your course of action at trial and persuasive presentations before judge and jury, contact our skilled team of Walnut Creek trial lawyers at David M. Sternberg & Associates. For an initial consultation by phone at no charge to you, call from wherever you are in Northern California — 925-322-6902. We respond promptly to your email message.