REAL ESTATE, BUSINESS, BANKRUPTCY AND PROBATE LAW
Excellence – Efficiency – Experience
STATE BAR CERTIFIED BANKRUPTCY LAW SPECIALIST
Trusted Walnut Creek Attorney
In Contra Costa County and the East Bay, the experienced Northern California office of David M. Sternberg, Attorney-at-Law offers individuals, and small and medium-sized businesses, the highest quality legal representation at a reasonable cost.
We are able to deliver these services because of our ability to strategically plan your representation with a budget and clear goals in mind. David M. Sternberg is a highly skilled lawyer with special knowledge and insights into real estate, business, bankruptcy, probate and litigation practice areas.
From initial consultation to the positive outcome we always seek, our firm listens closely to the client’s objectives, establishes an atmosphere of trust, provides maximum access to our expertise throughout the process and analyzes his or her legal problem for the most creative, cost-effective solution possible.
David M. Sternberg, Attorney-at-Law — Business Attorney Who Means Business
Mr. Sternberg and our staff use our nearly 40 years of experience and tradition of attentive personal service when addressing issues in these practice areas:
- Real estate law — Including sales, disclosure, foreclosure, leasing transactions, disputes over boundaries and contracts, mechanic’s liens, short sales, toxic torts mold, fraud and licensing problems
- Business and commercial law — Corporate disputes, LLC disputes, partnership disputes, administrative hearings, contract drafting, business finance, arbitration and organization, and more
- Bankruptcy — Adversary procedings, Chapters 7, 11, 12 and 13, creditor representation, secured debt, bankruptcy planning, tax debt relief, and bankruptcy litigation
- Wills, trusts and probate — Contentious heir disputes, financial elder abuse, estate planning, trust drafting, trust accounting, removal of a trustee and defense of alleged wrongdoing, among others
- Trials, litigation and arbitration — Trial attorney in state and federal court, arbitration attorneys, mediation attorney, all areas of real estate, business and commercial law, probate, trust, bankruptcy, mediation, ethics matters, discovery and depositions
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
David M. Sternberg, Attorney-at-Law
319 Lennon Lane Suite A
Walnut Creek, CA 94598