Business Attorney…Who Means Business
Trials, Litigation And Arbitration
In the worlds of business, real estate and probate, some disputes between corporate competitors, family members and fiduciaries can be avoided through mediation and thoughtful negotiation.
Other more contentious disagreements must often be settled in a state or federal courtroom. For this unique challenge, when the stakes are at their highest, a business executive, property owner or disgruntled heir needs quality representation during litigation — a battle-tested trial attorney whose aggressive advocacy and track record sets him apart.
Throughout the Bay Area of California, David M. Sternberg, Attorney-at-Law and our staff in Walnut Creek are committed to supplying a diverse clientele with experienced, efficient methods of dispute resolution. Our law firm’s proven skills in court, and success in representative cases, speaks for itself — and gives our clients confidence that important legal matters are in capable hands.
Business Attorney Who Means Business For Your Commercial, Real Estate Or Probate Dispute
David M. Sternberg brings nearly 40 years of experience in the zealous representation of your goals when litigation is necessary to resolve a/an:
- Real estate disputes over boundaries, landlord-tenant issues, contracts, construction defects, toxic torts mold, real estate fraud and licensing matters
- Partnership, LLC and corporate disputes, franchise disputes and allegations of securities fraud
- Bankruptcy disputes, including bankruptcy fraud and dischargeability litigation of nonsupport equalization payments in family law matters as well as tax discharge litigation
- Trust disputes, heir disputes and any probate controversy related to estates, financial elder abuse and defense of alleged wrongdoing
- Defense of lawsuits in state and federal court trials, complex litigation and arbitration at JAMS, AAA and FINRA
For openness to your ideas, strategic planning of your course of action at trial and persuasive presentations before judge and jury, contact our skilled Walnut Creek lawyer and staff at David M. Sternberg, Attorney-at-Law. For an initial consultation by phone at no charge to you, call from wherever you are in Northern California — 925-322-6902. We respond promptly to your email message.
David M. Sternberg, Attorney-at-Law
319 Lennon Lane Suite A
Walnut Creek, CA 94598